Tuesday, March 23, 2010

People as Props Pitch

My idea for a movie was to take the concept put forth by mediums such as graphic novels and story time, and adapt a live action version of it. The concept that I speak of is the use of still images to convey action and a story. What I wanted to do was take my on screen subject (live actors) and film them in a still pose that would convey an emotion and/or action dictated by the story. Although, the subjects themselves would be still, the environment would all be in motion.

The basic idea for a story that I have is two roommates find themselves competing for the affections of their neighbor. One tries to outwit the other as they both try to win her over.

References

Here is an example of what I am aiming towards, instead of mannequins I want real people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL98qYqnWKY&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment